Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Serious Request! In search of SERIOUS team members for unity horror project
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Serious Request! In search of SERIOUS team members for unity horror project

I'd like to add something to this discussion, I get about 3 emails every day with people asking me to work with them on their games, they wish to pay me ''Eventuall Kickstarter money'' or ''When the game is released''

I'd like to point out that for anyone out there who wants to get something remotely serious done, this is a TERRIBLE way to approach things and does nothing but show how much of an amateur you actually are, amongst the art community it's a general rule of thumb to never deal with these people UNLESS they are capable of showing you a working game and you yourself seriously believe in what they can show you.

Better to go straight up and say ''Yo, this is unpaid work that we are doing for fun.''
( I am currently making my own lil' game and I have managed to get a pretty damned nice team together by now using this very method, show working concept, impress others, profit! )

So yeah, before you actually have anything to show for yourself, don't expect people to jump onboard the hype train.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2014, 04:55 PM by Traggey.)
10-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Request! In search of SERIOUS team members for unity horror project - by Traggey - 10-26-2014, 04:54 PM