The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some basic combat training please
wolis Offline

Threads: 3
Some basic combat training please

Hi ppl,

I have just bought all 3 games and have started on Overture.. and all is going well.. apart from the dogs.

I tried searching for this basic info to no avail.. how to I kill them?

My last save was at a point when I entered a room, I hear someone tell me something about his memory not being like it used to (its getting quite repetitive now) and I am promptly set upon by a dog.. and if Im lucky enough to kill it, another comes and I just cant survive that long.. so I have to do it all over again.. and again.

I have tried swinging weapons things like hammers but the screen freezes so I can complete the swing and invariably the dog moves out of range.

I have also tried throwing things but invariably the thing hits then falls behind the dog so I have to scrabble to pick it up again .. I dont last long.

If I could save after killing one that would be very useful but this does not seem to be possible.. yes?

So if anyone can offer some basic combat training to help me through this that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

..___ http://creativeobjectworld.com
/\___\ a free-form, text-based, browser-based,
\/___/ real-time, multi-user virtual world
05-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Some basic combat training please - by wolis - 05-19-2009, 11:14 AM