Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE]
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE]

(04-16-2015, 01:26 AM)Mudbill Wrote: I suppose the author just forgot that retail copies are slightly different. As this mod is even published on Steam, I bet they have Steam copies themselves, in which case it is correct to say root folder for them.
It's kind of funny, as these instructions are found on ModDB, which (after Necrologue was greenlit on Steam) is used solely by people with the retail version. I emailed a Necrologue dev about this yesterday, by the way.

Quote:As for your question, did you try using the key bound do jump instead of space?
Yes. My jump key is Shift. (After playing the Batman Arkham games, I realized just how merciful having run be bound to Space, was to my pinkie finger.) I pressed Space, Shift, Return, Esc (which just brings up the pause menu) and various other keys, as well as clicked. Nothing. I have to exit the game every time. I guess I could try binding the keys back to the default, and see if that works.

Edit:
OH FOR F--KS SAKE!
I bound jump to Left Ctrl by mistake!
Problem solved.
Sorry for your time.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015, 01:44 AM by Cranky Old Man.)
04-16-2015, 01:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - by Fatalist - 11-01-2014, 05:14 AM
RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - by Jack - 02-12-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE] - by Cranky Old Man - 04-16-2015, 01:40 AM