The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glew32.dll, Level Editor not working, or Game not working.
13irth
Unregistered

Glew32.dll, Level Editor not working, or Game not working.

So here's what is happening...
When I tried loading Level Editor, it didn't work, and gave me this message:

"The procedure entry point glewInit could not be located in the dynamic link library glew32.dll"

When I replaced the glew32.dll file with one from the internet, Level Editor would open, but Amnesia would not. Amnesia would give me this message:

"The procedure entry point _glewInit@0 could not be located in the dynamic link library glew32.dll"

So I promptly went back to Steam and verified the game cache and Amnesia runs but the Level Editor won't... Same message...
The custom story I have so far is working but I can't make much progress when I can't run the game and the editor at the same time...

Does it have to do with any recent game updates?
(an updated game, but the level editor is not updated maybe?)

I just installed Amnesia last week, and the level editor I downloaded today.
I used to make custom stories for myself a few years ago and now with my new computer I'm sad that I can't continue doing it...
12-10-2014, 06:48 AM

Messages In This Thread
Glew32.dll, Level Editor not working, or Game not working. - by 13irth - 12-10-2014, 06:48 AM