Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

FG's Weekly Chat-em Up - NEXT DATE: 2015/04/25 Saturday 4:00 PM London Time (DS)
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: FG's Weekly Chat-em Up - Latest News and Next Time's Topic Decided (12/29 EDIT)

Hello, everyone! Got a bit of news for you all. After doing a little bit of digging. I noticed that the most adequate time for the meeting to be held would likely be on either 8 AM, or 9 AM London local time.

You can find your corresponding time here:

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-p...A&L6=GB&L7=

Unfortunately this also means one of two small inconveniences for one party in each of the times respectively:

1. 8 AM would mean that anyone from London would have to wake up at 8 AM to be in the chat.

2. 9 AM would mean that anyone from western USA would have the meeting be at 1 AM (And likely end at around 3 AM). Anyone from the east coast would probably have it even worse.

I currently am leaning more towards the first one (8 AM London time), but I would still like input from both parties on what they think about the time!

EDIT: If no one says anything I'll just go ahead and set the time as 8 AM on Saturday!

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2014, 03:53 PM by Kreekakon.)
12-30-2014, 03:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FG's Weekly Chat-em Up - Latest News and Next Time's Topic Decided (12/29 EDIT) - by Kreekakon - 12-30-2014, 03:29 PM