The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

New Patch is HERE (Initial testing patch)
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Threads: 31
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago New Patch is HERE (Initial testing patch)

EDIT//
Final patch available at: http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/88/
//EDIT

Everyone,

I am working on a new build that should alleviate the rather odd launching problem everyone has been encountering. It also syncs up the build with all the fixes from the latest Windows hotfix build. (improving ATI compatibility, which doesn't seem to be affecting Mac users, but may in future OSX releases)

On the launching issues, the machine which consistently ran into the launching issue you have been seeing, has not encountered it since last night when I put the new build on the machine.. I'll be testing it every so often throughout the day Just to be sure while I prepare the DMG/Installation instructions.

Please watch this thread as I will be posting the patch in the next day or two.

Here is the initial Mac Patch. Currently it is a torrent hosted on my machine (I am adding a second seed on a faster connection right now).

Download it from http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/88/

Thanks.

(Oh and any help in making the installation instructions clearer.. I'd be much appreciative. That is one of my Inkscape specials.. I'm a programmer, not an artist).

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2009, 03:17 PM by jens.)
07-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
New Patch is HERE (Initial testing patch) - by Urkle - 07-24-2009, 03:09 PM