Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Animated Character/Monster For HPL2 Tutorial Series
Juras Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Animated Character/Monster For HPL2 Tutorial Series

Thought I'd post a little update to let ya'll know that I just uploaded the last part of the tutorial series today. Wanted to be done with the series sooner, but hey, better late than never.

Anyway, I hope some of you found it useful and that maybe those who didn't have the courage of making a new monster themselfs for their mod or custom story, will give it another try, as there is more guidance now. It's not as hard and as scary as it seems, and can be very fun and rewarding when everything goes right Smile

Hope to see more poeple challenging themselfs and making more original monsters for their projects. Maybe that won't happen now, as Amnesia modding community has gone through already alot fo years. But maybe when SOMA comes out more people will join this community and will come up with some real cool stuff Smile

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
05-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Animated Character/Monster For HPL2 Tutorial Series - by Juras - 05-01-2015, 04:22 PM