Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So...where 're all the "Danger is near" music ?
Razputin Offline

Threads: 1
RE: So...where 're all the "Danger is near" music ?

Thanks Thomas you did point out some really decent points. I think I 'll have to enjoy the game myself when it 's released and see how I feel with it Big Grin

It truly does give you some sort of unfair 6th sense. But oh god please tell me that in my first playthrough of Amnesia and Penumbra...It was too tense to even think about that haha, hence that was my best horror experience I 'd ever had in gaming, it 's so great to a point that I feel it enjoyable afterward

The thing that bothered me the most about AMFG is actually this problem Smile and the second is the game are quite easy, that 's why i feel concerned and make my way to this forum and ask here. I feel there 's no unique taste to its 's horror aspect and my brain told me this is the case Big Grin I'm new anyway, wanna say hi to everyone Smile

"Now the problem originates here, in the area that we in the medical profession like to refer to as THE BRAIN!"
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM by Razputin.)
07-10-2015, 03:20 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...where 're all the "Danger is near" music ? - by Razputin - 07-10-2015, 03:20 AM