Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So...where 're all the "Danger is near" music ?
Razputin Offline

Threads: 1
RE: So...where 're all the "Danger is near" music ?

Suprise indeed generates a more realistic horror.

And that 's why I rate "jumpscares" a 1 cent worth style-o-horror Big Grin Since realistic scary things are quite boring to me. What interests me the most is the unknown.

The feeling when you knew you 're being hunted by a ... something (that you 're too scared to even bother peaking to see what it is) somewhere around the area you 're in ... IS one of - you know - fear of the unknown, the Lovecraft bit we all deserves. You know something wanna screw you over, but you dont know what and where exactly, you JUST KNEW it, the freaking music tells you that. And in the end music is far stronger than sex and some drugs in terms of mental manipulation Smile I know this might only works for the first time (first playthrough), but it 's totally worth it Smile

So in the end, seems like it 's just the matter of taste Big Grin

"Now the problem originates here, in the area that we in the medical profession like to refer to as THE BRAIN!"
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 07:57 PM by Razputin.)
07-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...where 're all the "Danger is near" music ? - by Razputin - 07-10-2015, 07:45 PM