Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Some things to make the game more realistic?
SwingsDarkCreeps Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Some things to make the game more realistic?

Well,in my opinion-in general the game seems more realistic if you are giving to the player more opportunities, I mean that the Player- to can do a thing in more ways like-to can get somewhere-in a place in many ways (not just in one modality)- not to be constrained like a too heavy "puzzle situation"-to can surpass difficult situations like "heavy puzzles" in an easy way too (if the Player it's carefully enough)(you can put secret passages)(secondary ways) ;a concrete situation too if the player has to overcome a ton of monster (in a corridor which end in a room-and has chambers with monsters on both sides) in order to reach in the room which is at the end of the corridor-(in front)(situation in which the player is forced if all monsters have to break the doors at both sides of the corridor no matter what speed the player has or how much silent he is -he has not to be forced every timeWink-you have not really to force the situation every time)-he has to be free(player has to feel free)-so the player to can get in that room without encounter all the monster-in case 2(if he is more silent, more speed...) in a more "easy" way in case in which he is more "carefully".(this is my opinion about situations from the game)Smile.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 08:30 PM by SwingsDarkCreeps.)
07-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some things to make the game more realistic? - by SwingsDarkCreeps - 07-30-2015, 08:29 PM