The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam workshop example map for non-steam versions?
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
Steam workshop example map for non-steam versions?

Hello there!

I'd like to ask the developers or other players if it'd be possible to share the steam workshop example map (maybe loading screen bar thing too, but i don't know exactly what it is) on a non-steam link for those with the GOG version? I read all the things written here so far about the modding environment, and i'd like to ask if we'd be able to share our work in moddb too in the regular way (just like we did with Amnesia). I never really liked the steam workshop, i like manual install / manual storing of my files and the mods i download, i hope the system of amnesia haven't changed much! I'm about 70% in finishing the game, and can't wait to finally start modding.

Thanks for the answers!
09-24-2015, 04:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Steam workshop example map for non-steam versions? - by KiraImmortal - 09-24-2015, 04:31 PM