Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MASSIVE PLOT SPOILER DISCUSSION] - WAU
humanoid Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [MASSIVE PLOT SPOILER DISCUSSION] - WAU

(09-26-2015, 01:46 PM)1minus1is0 Wrote: WAU was one of the research projects on or parallel to structure gel. It was Ross and Sarang and somebody named Dahl and probably others, who were the top secret Alpha staff.
Yeah I know, its just that I got the impression from one of the documents in Sarang's room that these people were merely maintainers or overseers of the WAU, not its creators.

(09-26-2015, 01:46 PM)1minus1is0 Wrote: It may even have been an accident caused by trying to revive Ross remotely with EM waves, which would be hilarious.
Ah yes, I remember thinking that as well when I played that section, though its still doesn't make much sense to me why it should be worth the effort just to keep one human alive (especially if he was dead already).
Unless Ross was somehow more important to the WAU than any other person left alive? I mean the documents mention that he was the only one with constant direct access to it.
Though as far as I know its never explained what role he has in Pathos II other than just "overseeing the WAU".

(09-26-2015, 01:46 PM)1minus1is0 Wrote: WAU is not on the ARK because we would have noticed structure gel, and the last human was watching it.
Yes but I was mainly talking about the fact that Catherine's cortex chip was covered with structure gel, not the ARK itself.
But I guess the WAU is spreading itself physically, not virtually, so that copy of Catherine on the ARK probably really doesn't include any of WAU's presence.
09-26-2015, 04:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MASSIVE PLOT SPOILER DISCUSSION] - WAU - by humanoid - 09-26-2015, 04:59 PM