Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SPOILERS] - Your scariest part of the game
Dundle Offline

Threads: 1
RE: [SPOILERS] - Your scariest part of the game

The part with Akers was so bad that I stopped playing the game, and it took a few days to actually start playing it again. The rest of Theta from that point onward was a complete nightmare. That part was pretty scary. But I think what I found to be the scariest part in the game was Tau and trying to avoid Yoshida. Having that thing right on my ass the entire time because it walked so fast was very uncomfortable. Did anyone else notice that in the creature trailer, it didn't walk so quickly, in fact slowly? Wonder if they changed this just to add a difficulty hike. Or maybe I just never saw it walking that slowly.

Did anyone feel like there maybe weren't enough long "safe area" breaks in the game? Delta would be one of these spots in my opinion. From the Theta labs onwards it seemed like almost constant tension just until Phi. Omicron felt semi-safe but was still mostly unnerving.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 04:39 AM by Dundle.)
10-01-2015, 04:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] - Your scariest part of the game - by Dundle - 10-01-2015, 04:37 AM