Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which of these answers describes best how you felt about SOMA's monsters?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Not scary at all and very easy to get past.
0%
0 0%
Just an annoyance.
3.93%
12 3.93%
A bit scary, but mostly annoying.
19.34%
59 19.34%
A bit scary and interesting to encounter
23.93%
73 23.93%
Very scary, but also a bit annoying
32.46%
99 32.46%
Very scary and interesting to encounter.
20.33%
62 20.33%
Total 305 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Poll Regarding SOMA's Monsters
lightbug Offline

Threads: 0
Wink  RE: Official Poll Regarding SOMA's Monsters

"Very scary, but also a bit annoying"

first of all, IMO the scariest monster was the "the sound". I remember seeing a monster, but it doesn't matter how creepy it was (over time you get used).

the monster that I enjoyed the most in soma was Akers and DiscoHead, why?

- akers actually has an "alien" type of patrol (other creatures too). I mean, he moves around and appears wherever you are, it's not like a traditional horror AI. In alien isolation that was a key feature of AI and makes the game more fun (i mean more scary of course). The part with the keycard and the elevator was a great moment in the game

- disco Ball, the mechanic "don't look" is brilliant, i remember staying at a corner of a room of the ship, totally freezed, while the monster was teletransporting from one place to another, being careful to look over my shoulder.

another moment totally scary: all theta part, specially when you go back to the scanner and the door that was previously closed it's now open. That was scary! and with no need of monsters!

the last monster in tau was really annoying and maybe unnecessary Sleepy

maybe an invisible monster for the new game Big Grin

beyond this poll , Soma is incredible, and almost has no loading screens, yeeahh!Big Grin
10-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll Regarding SOMA's Monsters - by Vale - 10-05-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Official Poll Regarding SOMA's Monsters - by lightbug - 10-07-2015, 09:14 PM