Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture stuff vs Black Plague stuff
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
RE: Overture stuff vs Black Plague stuff

(12-06-2010, 05:55 PM)Mervin Wrote: I thought that Overture was scarier than Black Plauge. The surroundings and level design was much more frightning (I've always considered mines/caves scarier than an office complex.) BP is more of a "jump scare"- game than an atmopsheric game. Also BP was a bit too trippy for my taste.

Yes, you say it.
Overture is much better than Black Plague.
Because it has more thoughful puzzles in the game. You have to find out more stuff and to solve more physic's working.
In Black Plague you can do nothing, only run away from the infected, you can not kill them and there are less puzzles, less ideas in the game. It is really scary, but has not enough real puzzle stuff.

In Overture you have to read notes to find out some things, you have to saw wood to get through a door, you have to push a key through the key hole and draw it under the door with a paper, you have a better story and puzzles are harder, not so easy or slight like in Black Plague.

And Black Plague has some parts in minds and some maps in the game are unreal with magic elements and that is a further reason, why it is not so good as Overture.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2011, 08:33 PM by Googolplex.)
06-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overture stuff vs Black Plague stuff - by Bek - 12-07-2010, 09:15 AM
RE: Overture stuff vs Black Plague stuff - by Googolplex - 06-09-2011, 08:29 PM