Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[spoiler] um...Could we not just have come back for him?
PiratesFr33k Offline

Threads: 5
RE: [spoiler] um...Could we not just have come back for him?

Yeah... at first I wanted to reply to the original post in here but then I saw that most of the things I wanted to say were already answered (Simon-3 being stuck down there, Simon-3 understood the concept of copying only after he experienced it from the Simon-2 fiasco but Simon-2 wouldn't understand).

As to how Simon-3 could maybe still get back to Simon-2... well, it could work. IF he finds some structure gel, which then works its magic on the Omnitool and/or Catherine's chip. He could then open the airlock, find his way back to the climber and ride it back up to Omicron.

Do you guys think that there IS any structure gel down where Simon-3 is trapped? Were parts of the WAU in there? I didn't see any. Also... Simon-3 killed the WAU in Alpha, so... there shouldn't be anything left of it... (however, there were still those "get your health back" thingies after Simon-3 killed the WAU...)

(10-16-2015, 01:00 PM)WALP Wrote: Of course the event of Catherine's suicide busting the omnitool complicates things [...]
I never thought of the final scene (before the credits) as Catherine killing herself. I just took it as the machine being overloaded and thus malfunctioning.

Now that I think about this... I don't believe Catherine would kill herself. She never approved of the "continuity suicides" people commited after their brain scans. Well... okay... maybe she just saw those suicides as a hindrance because her Ark project got put on hold more than once because of those suicides...
10-17-2015, 05:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoiler] um...Could we not just have come back for him? - by PiratesFr33k - 10-17-2015, 05:28 AM