Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Game. Awful Translation.
Wolfspirit Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Awesome Game. Awful Translation.

Thanks! It would be nice to have a better translation! When I get some time I will look through a lets play again to find some wrong contexts. I'm pretty sure he wants to say "You need to stop it (the wau)" and not "Stop what you're doing" cause as far as I remember nearly everything he says their is meaning "Kill the wau". Especially as you're need to find the harmful structur gel in Omicron. He won't say "Stop what you're doing" as he actually wants you to get it. It just makes no sense in my opinion.

I didn't write down the wrong contexts I found. As the first time playing I of course didn't notice wrong contexts cause you don't even know what's going to happen. It's just when you watch a Lets play afterwards it gets completly obvious that some parts are just out of context.

I remember there were at least two wrong contexts around Theta. If I remember right one of them wasn't really story relative but made no sense in general. I will post it here when I find some more mistakes.

PS: One wrong context is the text in Cathrines diary in Theta about a machine being build to be stolen by the WAU. That completly makes no sense in German. (As far as I remember it was the text at the 5. June?!)
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 06:18 PM by Wolfspirit.)
10-27-2015, 06:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Awesome Game. Awful Translation. - by Wolfspirit - 10-23-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Awesome Game. Awful Translation. - by Wolfspirit - 10-27-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Awesome Game. Awful Translation. - by Mudbill - 11-03-2015, 03:50 PM