Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Should Continue Penumbra
HunchbackEnt Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Frictional Should Continue Penumbra

(11-21-2015, 03:01 AM)Cridone Wrote: I personally would love to see the whole Penumbra trilogy - with some aspects of the tech demo included - remade into one whole game.

I have my doubts that will actually happen, but it would just be amazing to see what they could do with the resources they have now that they didn't back then. One of my problems with the Penumbra games was that they were barren in terms of props, and most rooms were just boxes without much detail.

I'd also love to see them remade into one game although I'd rather see sequels. My main problems with the series are that Black Plague should have had the Hunter a lot and the Kennel was a letdown, the Worm part in Black Plague was stupid, and the Roach should have been included. It's still an amazing series though and I'd love to see all of these games, especially Requiem, get extended.
11-23-2015, 10:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frictional Should Continue Penumbra - by HunchbackEnt - 11-23-2015, 10:03 PM