Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Novint Falcon
Fwashbur Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Novint Falcon

Hi there - I have to chime in on the Amnesia + Falcon support. Honestly, I was attracted to Frictional Games 100% BECAUSE of the Falcon - upon buying the Falcon and seeing the rave reviews of Penumbra Haptix, I bought the bundle, and I'm now eagerly anticipating Falcon support for Amnesia. In fact, I loved Penumbra Haptix so much that I don't want to imagine playing Amnesia without it.

I'd hazard a guess that the attach rate between the Falcon and Penumbra is quite high. I haven't gotten into learning how to code Falcon HD support games yet, but given Frictional Games' experience with doing it for all three of the Penumbra games, I'm hoping you still have the coders/engineers that have that experience - and probably could bang out something great in a relatively short amount of time.

Products like Penumbra Haptix and the Novint Falcon support each others' sales in a feedback cycle - the more press one receives, the more sales both receive. Yes, the Falcon may be a minority controller, but it's growing momentum in terms of game support, and I'm confident that an Amnesia/Falcon support patch would result in a SIGNIFICANT spike of sales in the course of a week.

That being said, thank you Frictional for making great games. I hope that you have the bandwidth to support the Falcon and make your own games even more immersive!
09-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Novint Falcon - by purple_pixie - 03-02-2010, 10:10 PM
RE: Novint Falcon - by zerofade - 06-14-2010, 11:19 PM
RE: Novint Falcon - by paulconvey - 09-06-2010, 08:10 PM
RE: Novint Falcon - by wcer - 09-06-2010, 10:01 PM
RE: Novint Falcon - by onewolf - 09-07-2010, 04:42 AM
RE: Novint Falcon - by Fwashbur - 09-30-2010, 10:13 PM