Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra (Requiem) Ending General Discussion
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Penumbra (Requiem) Ending General Discussion

(07-06-2011, 09:46 PM)Goja Wrote: I said after years, it could mean 2, 5, 10... Did i say Penumbra become non sense or badly? Never... You're indeed too in love with Frictionnal Big Grin But well, being objective, you can't say Requiem is a GOOD Penumbra. Amnesia is begining of the commercial turn to me (i'm not saying the game is bad) Wink

Yes, but I am not talking about a 2, 5 or 10 years continuation of the series. I am talking about a sequel and the last game in the series which will give us the answers we want.

Penumbra Requiem is an expansion not a full game so I can't say it's a bad Penumbra game. I also know some game series which are still successful after many games released like The Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy, Battlefield , Call Of Duty and others.

Amnesia the dark descent was far better than penumbra. I was only a bit dissapointed with the story but in overall it was excellent.

Quote:I do not think that any perceived trends in 'mainstreamed' game studios necessarily applies to Frictional, who are still very unconventional in the face of moderate success and considerable acclaim.
I have to agree with that.

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2011, 03:59 PM by BAndrew.)
07-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra (Requiem) Ending General Discussion - by BAndrew - 07-09-2011, 03:56 PM