The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which character should the story follow?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Philip, following the Overture plot
26.32%
5 26.32%
Philip, following the Tech Demo plot
26.32%
5 26.32%
Philip, following a mixed/new plot
15.79%
3 15.79%
Amabel
21.05%
4 21.05%
Other
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What would you like to see a fan-fiction of?
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
What would you like to see a fan-fiction of?

So yesterday I explored Word 2010 for a while, a program that I've had for some time but never really pressed all buttons and used all commands in. So in order to get a concrete text to try out the new features and layouts on I wrote a Penumbra short story. It's basically just Philip walking around outside until he finds and enters the hatch, but I like how the layout and all turned out plus it was great practice for my english.
So I might end up writing a bit more.

So anyways what part of everything would people like to see fan fiction of? I could write either basically what happens in the game or written from Amabel's perspective at the time of the outbreak or something like that. Or some completely unseen character in a part of the Shelter that Philip never visits, like Dermot the security guy mentioned in one text :p
Right now the text is also Overture-true. I was also thinking of perhaps making it Tech-Demo themed. There's a lot of really cool things going on in the tech demo so I might end up mixing them into something somewhat original.
Just got a bunch of free time right now and feel like passing time.
I'll also try making a poll just for the heck of it Wink

The pdf can be downloaded here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?k012thyzmyz
Page one is just a test cover page I did with the built in cover-page function.
First artwork is edited art by the Penumbra team, the second one is an edited screenshot.
The page header isn't very neat. Nor is the "cover page". But I was trying out functions so they're in there anyways.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
05-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What would you like to see a fan-fiction of? - by Kedjane - 05-26-2010, 04:52 PM