The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress My Dearest Pig
goodcap Offline

Threads: 112
My Dearest Pig

[Image: eSlCIWo.jpg]

I present to you my newest project called My Dearest Pig. This is a Custom Story for Amnesia:The Dark Descent. The Machine For Pigs game might be required to play this.
This is not a "You wake up, naked flying men, cliche horror, basic maps with 3 models kind of custom story."

STORY

You are a man returning from a hard day at work. As soon as you come home you sense not everything is like it used to be when you left. Something isn't right.

GAMEPLAY

Easy puzzles, No running away from creepy monsters, no lantarn, reveal the store of
the character you're playing by looking around.

Custom stuff?

This mod will have quite a bit of custom entities, static objects, music, sounds etc.
We've all seen the vanille stuff over a hundred times before and they're not original anymore. It's a mix of both.

ENVIRONMENT

Expect to see a mixture of realism and fantasy. So lighting might not be what you're expecting.

VOICE ACTORS?

I am in need of two voice actors. One female and one adult male voice.
If you're interested in helping me with this little project leave a message down here or PM me!

SCREENSHOTS

Perhaps these sneak peaks might convince you Smile

[Image: lTAWYVI.jpg]

[Image: kblGha1.jpg]

Stay tuned for more!

[Image: FkkXyYl.jpg]

[Image: 35OyTPl.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2015, 12:00 PM by goodcap.)
12-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My Dearest Pig - by goodcap - 12-11-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: My Dearest Pig - by Ongka - 12-11-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: My Dearest Pig - by AGP - 12-12-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: My Dearest Pig - by goodcap - 12-14-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: My Dearest Pig - by Darkfire - 01-25-2016, 07:08 PM