Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released!
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
RE: 2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released!

My Demo-Feedback, read this, what i not liked:

There are many differents between Amnesia and penumbra between steering & gameplay.
The mouse intensity is too strong! Its not that what you can change in main menu, if you want to open a door for sth, you only have to move the mouse some millimeters and the door will get fully opened.
I have play the demo to the end, the feeling is great but there are no scary moments. I really had no fear on it. In Penumbra I had fear all the time!
Penumbra had more puzzles too, I think that was better.
The Performance of Amnesia is very low, I have Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, 4GB RAM, GeForce GTX 275, Windows 7 x64 and I cant play it with maximum settings. Can anyone play the game with 128 SSAO-Filter?
Some Textures have a very low quality.
The Water Horror makes no fun.
The Latern will get empty too fast. Or you get not enough oil for it.
The environment is nice dark but the fog is too bright for it.
In the demo are no physical puzzles.

And here I have a bug found:
[Image: 2qi5qrzr.jpg]
09-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released! - by Googolplex - 09-03-2010, 07:31 PM