Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

$18 on Frictional Games Store and only $16 on STEAM
Whyarentnumbersvalidinyourname Offline

Threads: 1
RE: $18 on Frictional Games Store and only $16 on STEAM

(09-04-2010, 06:39 AM)TheBigDawg Wrote:
(09-04-2010, 06:16 AM)Whyarentnumbersvalidinyourname Wrote: I pre-ordered Amnesia a few days ago for $18 and now I see that it is on Steam for only $16. The issue I have is that if Frictional Games was planning on giving 20% off on Steam why wasn't the same discount applied to their store?

Sure, it's only a few dollars, but I was a tad upset about this as well.

I'm happy to support the team directly, but at the same time, I'm jobless, so that two dollars could eventually mean the difference between whether or not I get something else I decide to buy, like another of their games or something. I think it'd be nice of the team to offer those who pre-ordered the game at eighteen dollars something that those who pre-order from Steam can't get.

That said, I would like to have my copy be on Steam, and I'd just like confirmation from anyone in the know that we'll get keys or whatever for use on Steam.

I sort of have the same feeling as you, I don't mind the extra two dollars but I'm still annoyed that they made it cheaper on Steam.
09-04-2010, 06:46 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: $18 on Frictional Games Store and only $16 on STEAM - by Whyarentnumbersvalidinyourname - 09-04-2010, 06:46 AM