Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters in the game (A bit spoilerish?)
wastedfate Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Monsters in the game (A bit spoilerish?)

(09-11-2010, 12:57 AM)Informative Wrote: I saw it and thought it was a zombie. Tongue

In the Guest Room, I saw it close up. It saw me hide in the closet so I said "What the heck, I'll die and redo it." so I saw it and it was really funny.

It's eyes are all DERP and it's jaw seems to be ripped off. It's a tall, skinny (with a fat stomach) with some cuts on its stomach, and has a blade attached to one hand, and a claws on the other hand. I lol'd at it rather than screamed in terror.

(Shitty links to random websites)

Had a similar reaction in storage. The part where there is a monster behind the door. I open it. See it there, shut it for fear of dying. Then when it stops trying to break in I go and look in again, it's still there. Sooo wanted to open it and shut it repeatedly to see what would happen. Eventually when I came back I started throwing boxes at it once I realized how slow they are. Ruined the next few minutes of gameplay for me, then I got to machine room anyways.
09-11-2010, 01:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monsters in the game (A bit spoilerish?) - by wastedfate - 09-11-2010, 01:30 AM