Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia : The Dark Descent - Reviews
CaseySmith Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia : The Dark Descent - Reviews

(09-09-2010, 12:19 AM)Thomas Wrote:
(09-09-2010, 12:12 AM)PerfectBlue Wrote: Congrats Thomas! Why did you think they would pass reviewing your game initially?
Never managed to contact them by email and the CD we sent was not that professionally looking Smile And since it is a multi format mag they have a lot more games to cover (Usually simpler for PC only since there is vastly less releases per month).
So I had just ruled them out completly. And then when I saw I was like: "Oh great 93 in score.... or wait here... GameInformer .... GAME INFORMER!?!?"
or something like that Tongue While any positive review makes me feel happy, pr-wise this one was really nice!

Dude, this game deserves it. I've been waiting for this game to come out for about 3 - 4 months, and it was WORTH the wait. I haven't even finished the game yet, and I must say that this is both one of thee best games I've played, and is thee best and TRUE survival horror game.

I literally think that this game would single handedly resurrect the survival horror genre, and release it from the shackles of 'One man army with jumpy parts in'.

It's a whole different plane to your Penumbra series.

Every person I know who has a PC and is a gamer, is deffinitely going to buy it, because I'm gonna MAKE THEM, even if I have to buy it for them. >Big Grin

Lets make sure this game goes from Gold to Platinum!

PS: Sorry for the other-the-top enthusiasm. =p
09-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia : The Dark Descent - Reviews - by CaseySmith - 09-09-2010, 09:04 PM
RE: ComputerGame.ro review - by Licaon_Kter - 09-14-2010, 02:23 PM
RE: Amnesia : The Dark Descent - Reviews - by NGW - 10-02-2010, 04:50 AM