Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia : The Dark Descent - Reviews
Rosto Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia : The Dark Descent - Reviews

Even David Jaffe plays Amnesia. I found that information on his blog in "Playing" section. Here's his thoughts so far:

Not sure where I'm going to fall on this one yet. On one hand it's very plodding and slow and the story- so far- is very confusing. On the other hand, there seems to be tons of spirit and love and freshness about this game; like a really cool passion behind it. Only about 1 hour in- gonna stick with it a bit more (still have not been chased yet which I hear is the whole point). LOVE the biz model tho. Not sure if it's working for them but 20 bucks, digitally distributed with a clear desire to break out of the 'me too' box of game design, visuals are good enough, but not so amazing they broke the bank and thus had to charge 60 dollars. Budget titles follow this as well, but rarely are there budget titles with this much ambition and heart.

I bet it's nice to hear such a words from the industry icon. That's the kind of PR money can't buy.
09-15-2010, 02:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: ComputerGame.ro review - by Licaon_Kter - 09-14-2010, 02:23 PM
RE: Amnesia : The Dark Descent - Reviews - by Rosto - 09-15-2010, 02:04 AM
RE: Amnesia : The Dark Descent - Reviews - by NGW - 10-02-2010, 04:50 AM