Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Funniest Amnesia Moments (Possible Spoilers)
shagen Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Funniest Amnesia Moments (Possible Spoilers)

The funniest moment I had was actually watching someone's commentary in a walkthrough. I was at work and wanted to watch someone play the beginning sequences to see if I might have missed anything and out of general interest for seeing how other people react.

The player had gotten to the part, where, I'll be making this vague - you must find a way in and then a way into somewhere else. Once he found his way into the somewhere else there was a key on the table and he said, "I just know that something is going to happen when I pick up that key!" So he mustered up the courage to grab the key and quickly grabbed it opened up a cabinet and threw himself in... even though there was no foreboding soundscape and no baddies to be found he grabbed that key and ran straight to the cabinet and hid! Very interesting seeing people's fear manifest like that.
09-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Funniest Amnesia Moments (Possible Spoilers) - by shagen - 09-12-2010, 08:01 AM