Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any chance of this being a trilogy, I want to give you more money! (No Spoilers)
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Any chance of this being a trilogy, I want to give you more money! (No Spoilers)

(09-09-2010, 11:36 PM)bblaze Wrote: I figured, if he purposely drank some stuff to make him forget, what if you had to brew some elixir for whatever supposedly world-saving purpose at the end of the game, only to find out that Alexander has tricked you into drinking the amnesia-potion... again! And if that were true, how often did Daniel already attempt the journey down the castle? Then, spinning the idea further, I thought it might be possible to rationalize the main enemy, those lurkers, as incarnations of Daniel's memories, basically watching himself in 3rd person wander those halls to find the Inner Sanctum --- At that point, I didn't know they could actually attack you, so that kind of renders the whole idea moot, but I won't lie by saying that I gave myself goosebumps for a second as that thought creeped into my mind.

This idea is so far fetched that it could simply make a new game, which would have an excellent idea.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2010, 11:45 PM by Yuhaney.)
09-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any chance of this being a trilogy, I want to give you more money! (No Spoilers) - by Yuhaney - 09-09-2010, 11:44 PM