Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
OO Agent Offline

Threads: 5
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

actually, i love the idea of a sci-fi setting. something on an abandoned moon base or giant spaceship. i know that kinda sounds cliche for a horror game at this point with games like Dead Space and Doom 3, but i think frictional could make it work really well. imagine their physics puzzles in a place with NO gravity. if they can make you feel abandoned and hopeless in an underground facility, and now a gothic 19th century castle, imagine what they could do on a abandoned ship out in the middle of space? your vessel being attacked by an unknown alien species and ravaging your ship and everyone aboard, with you getting knocked out during the attack and awaking several days later with little to no memory of what took place. going through the ship trying to find out what happened and how to get off it. i think it could work really well ^_^
09-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by OO Agent - 09-12-2010, 08:08 PM