Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Hertston Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

Hi all,

Interesting thread, with some great suggestions. I totally agree regarding detective games, if I've ever seen an engine suited to them this is it. On the flipside, though.. Frictional have shown themselves to be masters of the survival horror genre; it's not true perhaps that Amnesia is universally considered the best game in that genre to date, but a great many people - including some of the more significant reviewers - do just that. It would be a great shame not to see at least on attempt to surpass Amnesia before moving on.

My dream scenario would perhaps be Frictional getting the license for a computer version of the CoC RPG (not 'just' a Cthulhu mythos game, like Dark Corners of the Earth), but I fear that would be rather beyond their budget and resources. That said, I suspect that would sell like hot-cakes, and the concept might be enough to tempt investors.
09-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Hertston - 09-12-2010, 10:38 PM