Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

(09-13-2010, 03:13 AM)superluser Wrote: Well, fair enough. Other types of horror might be a natural progression. What about the fear of never having children, or the fear of dying the same way your mother did?

I don't know if those would make good games, but other, similar fears could probably be good fodder for games.
The thing about not being able to have children... I wouldn't buy that game, because you'd need to be some sort of bigot to not realize you can just adopt. My sexuality can't stop me from being a dad and not having some specific genes won't make my kid any less of my real kid.

The fear of dying like your mother, though. That sounds interesting. Things as emotionally deep as that would prove really neat. I'm not entirely sure how it would transfer to gameplay, though. It would probably end up like one of those five minute Flash games about life you find every once in a while. Perhaps a commercial game, though, where you press F to not sit in a rocking chair and knit your grandson a sweater.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-13-2010, 03:48 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Sexbad - 09-13-2010, 03:48 AM