Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Urrah Offline

Threads: 4
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

There are so many options. I'd love them to do another survival horror game, but I wouldn't want Frictional to be tied down to a single genre. At the same time, they do survival horror so well (better than anyone imo) it would be a shame if they made a completely different type of game.

If they were to do another survival horror I'd really like it to be without any supernatural/paranormal themes. I know this may sound a bit weird to a lot of gamers, but I'm really tired of the whole zombie/vampire/psychopath thing, I'd like to see a more realistic game. imo Fricitonal games are scary enough without monsters.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequal or expansion of Amnesia. As the ending was somewhat ambiguous, I'd really like Frictional to expand the story and give it a proper conclusion. I find Daniel to be an interesting character (a nice change from the typical heroic protagonist), and I'd enjoy to continue playing as him.

Alas, the agony of choice. Whatever Frictional do, at least the success of Amnesia means that it won't be rushed.
10-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Urrah - 10-18-2010, 02:01 PM