Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Biske Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

I'm a huge Lovecraft fan, and although I am only half done with Amnesia so far(read about it in game informer and was shocked that such a main stream mag would review, much less review well, an amazingly niche game like this), I can totally sense that Frictional is in tune with Lovecrafts dark lore, and knows that scary isn't you with a shotgun and a flash light in the dark against something that can be killed, its you with no means of defeating a seemingly undying supernatural thing that is simply toying with you until it finds you boring and tosses you to the way side. I mean, if I was Daniel, I probably would of killed myself by now, or given up when I ran into the water monster.

And there is such a huge shortage of dark lovecraftian themed games/movies! Frictional! Your calling demands that you make some of lovecrafts stories into games! Just make one major one, then release episode packs of new stories. I'd be hooked.
10-24-2010, 07:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Biske - 10-24-2010, 07:06 AM