Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Natural Offline

Threads: 2
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

I'd just like to see them continuing to up the ante. With Amnesia setting the bar so high for atmosphere and fear, it'd be nice if the next game could build on that.

I think they need to work on the random factor for certain monster encounters, or at least multiple scenarios. I was guilty of peeking ahead of my own gameplay for a few minutes here and there in a let's play and it really does limit the scare factor when encounters are the same for everyone. An element of randomness would up the replay value as well.

I'm a sucker for hell-ish environments too. I can't imagine how creepy a Frictional game would be with a Silent Hill type of environment. I guess you can only go so far without ripping games off, but in any case the location and map design is very important in adding fear. They did a great job with the castle in Amnesia.
10-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Natural - 10-29-2010, 01:49 AM