Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
BulletInTheHart Offline

Threads: 4
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

I think Frictional Games' graphics are great, because not everyone can run high end graphics. The graphics are actually amazing and no one is going to buy your game just because the graphics are better. Less people will because they wont have to computer to run it. I am one of those people and would be very saddened if I couldn't play your next game just because it was beyond my operating systems capability.

I think if you look at games like Silent Hill and Farenheit etc Their environments feel more open and I think that is the next big step, not a mine or a castle that is very linear a more down to earth setting. In a town or a village more exploration elements basically would be nice and more choice. Another game that is still just like Penumbra/Amnesia would still be a great game but switching it up is needed and I think the ability to fight back even just a little bit is a good one because it gives the game more of a "I am in control" feel. Not being able to fight back in Amnesia was all well and good but there was more of an immersion feel in Overture because you knew you COULD fight back but playing on hard kept it difficult to.

"If you're mind makes up what you see then who's to say you're not just seeing what you want?"
10-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by BulletInTheHart - 10-30-2010, 01:06 PM