Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
VTTM Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

I would LOVE to see a new horror game on the same style as the already released ones, but ambiented in a dark forest. It should be full of misteries, shadows, supernatural lights, puzzles concerning plants and magic potions, caves, abandoned shacks. It could explore some ancient indian legend about evil spirits of the forest.
I'm sure it would be an awesome game, and a forest is a really scary place to be in the dark. Besides, in the woods there could be a lot of secondary scenarios, such as the mentioned above plus a lake, a gorge, maybe an abandoned vehicle... If following the theme, there could be a point when we'd reach the indian tribe, empty because they'd have been attacked by the spirits.
I'm now playing Black Plague, but since I finished Amnesia I've been keeping this forest idea and I simply know the guys who make these incredibly creepy games would rock using an idea like this.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2011, 04:32 PM by VTTM.)
02-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by VTTM - 02-17-2011, 09:59 PM