Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Water Monser isnt scary? It is, because...
wastedfate Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Water Monser isnt scary? It is, because...

(09-10-2010, 02:40 PM)CoolKakashi Wrote: You know it can hurt you and its comming(you hear the sounds)! You cant see it right, but im nervous i want to run away! Its scary to hear that something is after you and want to kill or eat you. Thats why i think its scary. Same with the Mushrooms they hurt you randomly and you dont know when. And if you get hurt afriad because the hit sound and daniels "ahhhh" Big Grin Awesome work. This game is scary each second because you dont know what happens next.

In my opinion everything but the invisibility is perfect. It stomps around in the water seeking you out if you touch it. But the fact that it is invisible is kind of pointless, you know where it is at all times, it's constant splashing makes it quite obvious. No complaint really about the invisibility, but seeing it would be soooo much better.
09-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Water Monser isnt scary? It is, because... - by wastedfate - 09-11-2010, 02:49 AM