Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So is Frictional shutting down and eating Ramen for the rest of their lives
shagen Offline

Threads: 2
RE: So is Frictional shutting down and eating Ramen for the rest of their lives

So, I posted a video review (that I did not conduct) on videosift.com - hundreds of videos are submitted a day, I've never even had a video I submitted get into the top 15. The video review of this game went straight to the top reaching the golden #1 spot.

I think people are really hyping this game, the reviews are mostly positive, a lot of people have Steam - a lot of people are downloading the demo off Steam and because Valve is very luxurious with the amount of bandwidth they give people's downloads - they are instantly playing the demo. I'd imagine when the results come out Amnesia is going to be somewhere on Steam's top selling list, if not #1.

Just keep hyping this game... these five guys are the new Looking Glass Technologies; we need to keep them going, creating masterpieces like this.
09-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So is Frictional shutting down and eating Ramen for the rest of their lives - by shagen - 09-12-2010, 05:16 AM