Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Blog: "One week after the release of Amnesia"
Wafthrudnir Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Blog: "One week after the release of Amnesia"

I hate the blogspot comment system so i comment here:

First of all...i saw several torrents spreading your game...I know that i read about a way how to send corrupt packages to make the whole torrentfile useless for the leechers, but that is years ago and I can't remember how :/ Maybe someone else?!

Hope 4 Players will make a review soon. Very well known german game site. But they are very strict sometimes. Penumbra:Overture got 83% and Penumbra: Black Plague got 79%. Hope amnesia gets more Big Grin

Making the next game more expensive...I think if the next game is as good as Amnesia...I would pay 30 or even 40 bucks for it Big Grin
I think everyone here would...And for several Add-Ons I would pay too...think it will be worth it anyway!!!...I mean I am still playing Amnesia since release (and I am not finished yet xD).

I hope the sales will be better again or/and for a long period!!!

Some last thoughts:
The last game I bought via Steam was Half-Life 2...and that just because of a mod...donno it's name 'cause after all it was shit...

Maybe when there are some mods for Amnesia some people will think about buying it(maybe because the mod is not so scary, has some cool ideas...who knows? I hope ;D)

And again. Best game i've seen since years...and first game I'm going to finish since aeons! Can't wait for more (AddOn, New Game, DLC) <- Yes first game I would buy DLC for Big Grin

Regards from Germany,
Wafthrudnir

"What is Amnesia?"
"This is Amnesia..."
"HOLY SHIT WTF?!!?"
09-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog: "One week after the release of Amnesia" - by Wafthrudnir - 09-15-2010, 05:29 PM