Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Blog: "One week after the release of Amnesia"
La Merwaffle Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Blog: "One week after the release of Amnesia"

This is my first post on the forums, so please forgive me if I don't know something or say something stupid. @_@

Piracy: D: It was leaked before you even sent it out. How sad. ;___; I agree with what an earlier user said. Try to create a bug to make it not work! In the mean time, I guess all you can do is to hope that some people will buy it to support you if they really like it. Me and my boyfriend are especially supportive of Indie companies. <3

Mac/Linux users: Nooooo!!! -cries- I just found you and you're already trying to take yourself away?! DON'T FORCE MY LOVE AWAY. D: Your game is scaring even my boyfriend! He didn't even jump (okay, maybe once) at Dead Space! It's REALLY hard to find games that scare us both and you game does it! Please, please, please!!! Don't take away your Mac support. >: My desktop isn't strong enough to play your game and I'd REALLY like to be a new loyal customer. I'm probably going to buy Preumbra (I think that's it?) when I get some extra money instead of a big company game. <3 You have my support, guys!

Sales: I think word of mouth will definitely up sales. I'd tell more people, but I only know console players who don't play computer games at all. I already told one of my co-workers about it. I'll DEFINITELY be promoting this game. I might be able to get a few of my console friends to get interested.

Good luck guys! <3 I'll be scaring my pants off with my AWESOME mac version of the game. >D
09-30-2010, 05:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog: "One week after the release of Amnesia" - by La Merwaffle - 09-30-2010, 05:41 AM