The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Making monster disappear
membrain Offline

Threads: 4
Making monster disappear

Hi there,

I'm still playing Amnesia but there were several situations where I accidantly made the monsters disappear. Don't know if this is meant to work like that.

I did it just by sneaking through the dark, waiting for the next time a monster appears. I ran somewhere, jumped on a box or a table where the monster couldn't reach me and waited for it to disappear. Sometimes I even sat directly near a lit candle and the monster didn't see me. After a while lurking around the monster went outside the room (or wherever I was) and about half a minute later I went after it but it was ... gone?! I could make noises, throw things around and run around the place but most times the monster didn't reappear.
Did this happen to you, too or is it a glitch or what? I'm a bit confused because if I just had to wait for the monster to disappear and then continue playing it would really take much of that creepy atmosphere. :\

membrain
09-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Making monster disappear - by membrain - 09-15-2010, 07:20 PM
RE: Making monster disappear - by CD Set - 09-15-2010, 07:45 PM
RE: Making monster disappear - by membrain - 09-15-2010, 08:23 PM
RE: Making monster disappear - by SmokeSum - 09-15-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: Making monster disappear - by membrain - 09-15-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: Making monster disappear - by SmokeSum - 09-15-2010, 09:18 PM