Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How did you find length of Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too short! No matter what the price would be.
7.16%
30 7.16%
Long enough. But only considering the $20 price.
32.22%
135 32.22%
Perfect! And I would think so even if it cost more.
59.67%
250 59.67%
Could have been shorter. I think events and stuff was too drawn out.
0.95%
4 0.95%
Too long. Takes up too much of my time.
0%
0 0%
Total 419 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the game's length?
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26
RE: What do you think of the game's length?

For mee, 20 hours is great for a 50$ game, so, 10 hours (this is the time I have spend in amnesia to finish it ^^) for 20^$ is really great.

I can accept 25$ for 10 hours ^^

Especially when its a unforgettable experience ^^

I have voted for 3rd choice ^^

But personnaly, I think in some part of the game, you should have more randomized monsters apparitions, because its true than if we make the game a 2nd time... you will know every places to fear... or not.
A little bit of randomization in most scenes should have really incerase the replayability.
"As a side note pertaining to the blog post: There are thousands of short movies and short novels that are excellent... people don't complain about them. Short games should be no different."

yea, and amnesia is not so short, every games now have a 6-8 hours solo experience (worse that amnesia about lenght ^^)
And its an indie company with 5 devellopers^^, big compaies with 120 devellopers and full of money doesnt make better solo experiences ! -_- Its ironic.
The difference is : they sell it (too) nicely. Beacause their (only) goal is : money.
Please FG, never become like this ^^
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2010, 11:18 PM by Deu sex.)
09-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of the game's length? - by Deu sex - 09-16-2010, 11:12 PM