Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How did you find length of Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too short! No matter what the price would be.
7.16%
30 7.16%
Long enough. But only considering the $20 price.
32.22%
135 32.22%
Perfect! And I would think so even if it cost more.
59.67%
250 59.67%
Could have been shorter. I think events and stuff was too drawn out.
0.95%
4 0.95%
Too long. Takes up too much of my time.
0%
0 0%
Total 419 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the game's length?
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26
RE: What do you think of the game's length?

"i strongly recommend porting this game over to xbox live arcade"

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!

A game like this, at 1800 Microsoft point, with the demo aviable, will be a huge succes thats sure, because people who play games on the xboxlive arcade are more open minded and researsh originality.

You dont need an extra marketing plan, just bring the demo on the xbla, with the full game, trailers you already done, and a "page" in the xbla home.
They are not so much good xbla games and yours can REALLY make a big difference...

I JUST WARN YOU WITH SOMETHING !!!!!

DONT LAUNCH ANY XBLA VERTION OF THE GAME JUST BEFORE/DURING/JUST AFTER A BIG TITLE, because it will be more or less invisible, choose the right moment, when people will not really know how to buy, you will make a huge success like this (for sure), and im sure they will not regret it ^^

because Amnesia on a big LCD screen with dolby digital 5.1... and friends... I think I dont need to speak a lot about this, I think you have understood ^^

The quality (of everything) of the game will kick the other xbla games out, thats absoluetly sure.

And the experience will be A REAL FIRST ONE on xbox 360, something never seen before, something, really scaring, a real new experience for xbox 360 gamers.

What do you think about this FG ? Wink
09-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of the game's length? - by Deu sex - 09-16-2010, 11:42 PM