Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How did you find length of Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too short! No matter what the price would be.
7.16%
30 7.16%
Long enough. But only considering the $20 price.
32.22%
135 32.22%
Perfect! And I would think so even if it cost more.
59.67%
250 59.67%
Could have been shorter. I think events and stuff was too drawn out.
0.95%
4 0.95%
Too long. Takes up too much of my time.
0%
0 0%
Total 419 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the game's length?
Jinix Offline

Threads: 8
RE: What do you think of the game's length?

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/ima.../smile.gif
Well I am one of the three that voted too short no matter the price.
To clarify:
I loved the game so much that what I paid was not relevant.
BUT.. I bought this game from Direct2drive because I was browsing there for an inexpensive game. I had no pre-knowledge of this game or Penumbra games at all. Now I shall buy the others as well.

But the moment I began the game I thought my dream game Thief (all 3) had come back to life. This is the best game since Thief 2 (Can't count my other favorites, Morrowind or Oblivion, because they are not the same kind of games at all.)

I read in the blog that you devs are biting your nails over too short, too cheap, etc., well my comment is this:
The game's 10 hours is exactly right for people who go to work or school. They can easily enjoy it for a weekend. and for $20 - that's a cheap weekend. Aim at that market.

I spent probably 14 hours on it in total. Not near long enough for me, but then I am retired and have all the time in the world to spend on games.

I want to see the next episode starting from the end part where Daniel can be thrown back to another adventure to satisfy some dark quests that the orbs invoke. Or where the orbs creator(s) wants all the orbs returned and Daniel (or his brother?) have to go find them.

by the way I let Alexander go where he wanted to it was only fair after all the work he went through for immortality.

Jinix ~~~ZiXiZ~~~ OAP
09-17-2010, 07:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of the game's length? - by Jinix - 09-17-2010, 07:30 AM