Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How did you find length of Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too short! No matter what the price would be.
7.16%
30 7.16%
Long enough. But only considering the $20 price.
32.22%
135 32.22%
Perfect! And I would think so even if it cost more.
59.67%
250 59.67%
Could have been shorter. I think events and stuff was too drawn out.
0.95%
4 0.95%
Too long. Takes up too much of my time.
0%
0 0%
Total 419 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the game's length?
BulletInTheHart Offline

Threads: 4
RE: What do you think of the game's length?

If you have a mediocre game that last say 16 hours chances are youll spend maybe 20 hours on it within a year youll complete then maybe get an incentive later whereas If you have a 4 hour game that is great delivers on every level, in this case giving us ambient, scary, story etc etc etc If it is an abseloute gem of a game. It will have you coming back and back and back no matter what. Just like people still play old games today and will have spent hours upon hours playing them you can do so. A games replayability is not in whatever extras they chuck in just to lengthen the game out if a game is truly amazing you will go back to it even with a simple basic single player campaign which is the way it was with the first games and i dont see why there is a need for it to be any different today.

"If you're mind makes up what you see then who's to say you're not just seeing what you want?"
09-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of the game's length? - by BulletInTheHart - 09-26-2010, 06:31 PM