Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How did you find length of Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too short! No matter what the price would be.
7.16%
30 7.16%
Long enough. But only considering the $20 price.
32.22%
135 32.22%
Perfect! And I would think so even if it cost more.
59.67%
250 59.67%
Could have been shorter. I think events and stuff was too drawn out.
0.95%
4 0.95%
Too long. Takes up too much of my time.
0%
0 0%
Total 419 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the game's length?
Black Rabbit Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What do you think of the game's length?

in my humble opinion if a game is good you can never get enough and it's always sad when it ends...if people want more it means you guys (and I strongly believe this) did a great job once again! I am a huge fan of horror games and I always expect more of you people Smile keep it up and get the brainstorming coming Smile there are so many horror locations and legends you could use to make another masterpiece as usual I always wonder what is gonna be next...underwater facility? maybe something more dark and sinister? a house? a village of tormented souls? a hospital? a ghost ship maybe? anything you choose will be amazing I am sure...and I don't think you should worry about time...if the game is scary enough 10 hours could look like ages.even penumbra overture seemed so huge to me all because of the riddles and the horror
10-03-2010, 01:01 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of the game's length? - by Black Rabbit - 10-03-2010, 01:01 AM