Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How did you find length of Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too short! No matter what the price would be.
7.16%
30 7.16%
Long enough. But only considering the $20 price.
32.22%
135 32.22%
Perfect! And I would think so even if it cost more.
59.67%
250 59.67%
Could have been shorter. I think events and stuff was too drawn out.
0.95%
4 0.95%
Too long. Takes up too much of my time.
0%
0 0%
Total 419 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the game's length?
Glockster Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What do you think of the game's length?

I think the game should of been little shorter if you look from the level design and horror point of view. The first levels all up to the Nave were truly scary but then the levels got kind of flat and relied on jump scares rather than making a really scary athmosphere. Very few monster in the Nave and surrounding hubs, no monsters at all in the Transept which was kinda dissapointing. Too open areas like the Choir. If and when monsters showed up in the Choir, you could almost ignore them because of the wide open area and just walk around them.

Puzzles were good, eventhough there should be an option to choose the difficultiness for the puzzles. I though these were way too easy. And I was hoping for more puzzles based on manipulating the object physically. Like the elevator wheelcog part where the game literally told you you are trying to put the wrong cog on the wrong place and when you put it on the right spot it just slid on its place automatically.

But all in all, excellent game. I have never been as scared when playing a videogame as I was with Amnesia.
10-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of the game's length? - by Glockster - 10-17-2010, 05:13 PM