Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How did you find length of Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too short! No matter what the price would be.
7.16%
30 7.16%
Long enough. But only considering the $20 price.
32.22%
135 32.22%
Perfect! And I would think so even if it cost more.
59.67%
250 59.67%
Could have been shorter. I think events and stuff was too drawn out.
0.95%
4 0.95%
Too long. Takes up too much of my time.
0%
0 0%
Total 419 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the game's length?
iAmBaSsMaN107 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What do you think of the game's length?

I just beat it, and I have to say I like the length. I do, however, play games slowly. Maybe an hour or so 2 or 3 times a week. This game was different though, as the first section made me so uncomfortable I could only do maybe half an hour at a time. The later sections I found to be much less scary but far more interesting, and I enjoyed them more. Well, I had more FUN while playing them, I know that fun must not have bee the goal of the first parts. The later sections reminded me more of Penumbra, and I played them for maybe an hour or two at a time over the last few days.
I found the length to be fine with this game, the environments and situations were varied enough that I felt it gave a very full experience. Towards the end, I was ready for it to be the end. I feel this is more because I could feel the story coming to a head rather than me being bored or anything like that. Also, I made it my business to explore everything, so that likely made my time longer. I would say I easily spend 10 hours on this, possibly more.
10-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of the game's length? - by iAmBaSsMaN107 - 10-24-2010, 10:47 PM