Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: How did you find length of Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too short! No matter what the price would be.
7.16%
30 7.16%
Long enough. But only considering the $20 price.
32.22%
135 32.22%
Perfect! And I would think so even if it cost more.
59.67%
250 59.67%
Could have been shorter. I think events and stuff was too drawn out.
0.95%
4 0.95%
Too long. Takes up too much of my time.
0%
0 0%
Total 419 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the game's length?
Jincoco Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What do you think of the game's length?

I thought the length was perfect, though playing through it I was expecting it to be shorter; more likely hoping it to be shorter out of fear of going into the next level. It’s hard to play all in one sitting because you just have to step back and take a breather. The anxiety and paranoia this game induces is far scarier than the actual scary things in the game. The only thing I think you guys could improve on is breaking up the linearity of the game. Now that I know where the monsters and events will trigger it’s not as intimidating as the first time. If you could have the experience randomize a little with each new game file it would make the game keep the element of surprise like it did the first time. That would make the game well worth the price and give it that lasting power. I also think there should be a harder difficulty version where more monsters spawn, insanity is harder to avoid, and there are fewer tinderboxes and oil. That version would make survival a real challenge and shut-up the critics who claim it’s too easy to get by the monsters.
11-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of the game's length? - by Jincoco - 11-23-2010, 08:25 AM